Wednesday, June 26, 2013

A little introduction

Welcome to my fresh new blog!

Short summary of who I am: Dutch, bilingual, female, (currently) 21 years old, (currently) a university student of Neuroscience.

It really bothers me when I can't find something on Google, so I've decided to help people looking for similar answers. Whenever I can't find my answer through Google, I'll post my real-world findings on this blog. Most will be in English, some will be in Dutch. Since I look up pretty much everything on Google, this blog will have posts about the most random topics.

DISCLAIMER: I'm not an expert on anything, I'm just trying to help people Google things better. If you have a serious issue, go see a professional, because - once again - I am not. With that said: don't trust everything you read. Just because it's written down doesn't mean it's true!

I hope I can help someone! Happy Googling!

No comments:

Post a Comment